Closed on: Friday, 13 March 2020 24:00
Post date: Monday, 20 January 2020
Public Call for Support to Youth Employment and Social Inclusion in Underdeveloped Areas
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted exclusively to the e-mail email@example.com
- All necessary form for the application can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
Objective of the call
Contribution to employment for youth and social inclusion of vulnerable and marginalised groups through improving business environment in Serbia’s underdeveloped areas by making local businesses more sustainable and competitive and employ more youth through support provisioned by the beneficiary BSEs.
Who can apply?
Business support entities, domestic endowments and foundations.
Budget and Duration
Total Indicative Budget: 500,000 Euros / 550,000 USD.
Minimum value of the grant per project is 20,000 Euros / USD 22,000 (in RSD) and the maximum is 100,000 Euros / USD 110,000 (in RSD).
Applicants’ cost share cash contribution is not required for projects implemented by not-for-profit entities, while for-profit entities should contribute in the amount of 10% of total project eligible costs.
Duration: project can last from eight (8) to 12 months.
Informative session where all interested parties will be able to get more information about the public call will be held as per the following schedule:
- Monday, 10 February 2020, Belgrade, hotel Crystal (Internacionalnih brigada 9, rooftop hall), 11AM
- Tuesday, 11 February 2020, Novi Sad, hotel Sheraton (Polgar Andraša 1, Constantinus 1 hall), 11AM
- Wednesday, 12 February 2020, Niš, Regional Centre of Professional Development in Education (Pariske komune bb, classroom on the first floor), 11AM
- Thursday, 13 February 2020, Zlatibor, hotel Mona (Miladina Pećinca 26, Koledo hall), 11AM