Closed on: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 24:00
Post date: Tuesday, 6 November 2018
Call for Proposals for Local Self−Governments to Implement Vocational Training in Accordance with Local Employment Action Plans
Objective of the Call
Increasing employability of vulnerable and less employable groups of population through improvement of their skills and knowledge and contributing to reduction of the mismatch between demand and supply on the labour market.
At least 250 beneficiaries from the category of vulnerable and less employable gained new knowledge and skills, resulting with employment of at least 100 beneficiaries.
Who can apply?
Local self-governments encompassed by the Norway for You project , which adopted their Local Employment Action Plans for 2018.
91 local self-governments classified in the third and fourth group of development according to the Regulation of the Government on the Single List of Development of Regions and Local Self-Governments: Aleksinac, Alibunar, Babušnica, Bač, Bajina Bašta, Batočina, Bela Crkva, Bela Palanka, Blace, Bogatić, Bojnik, Boljevac, Bosilegrad, Brus, Bujanovac, Crna Trava, Čoka, Ćićevac, Ćuprija, Despotovac, Dimitrovgrad, Doljevac, Gadžin Han, Golubac, Irig, Ivanjica, Kladovo, Knić, Knjaževac, Koceljeva, Kovačica, Kovin, Kraljevo, Krupanj, Kučevo, Kuršumlija, Lebane, Leskovac, Loznica, Lučani, Ljig, Ljubovija, Mali Iđoš, Mali Zvornik, Malo Crniće, Medveđa, Merošina, Mionica, Negotin, Nova Crnja, Nova Varoš, Novi Bečej, Novi Pazar, Odžaci, Opovo, Osečina, Paraćin, Petrovac na Mlavi, Plandište, Preševo, Priboj, Prijepolje, Prokuplje, Raška, Ražanj, Rekovac, Sečanj, Sjenica, Smederevska Palanka, Sokobanja, Srbobran, Surdulica, Svilajnac, Svrljig, Šid, Titel, Trgovište, Trstenik, Tutin, Ub, Varvarin, Velika Plana, Veliko Gradište, Vladičin Han, Vladimirci, Vlasotince, Žabalj, Žabari, Žagubica, Žitište, Žitorađa.
Project value and duration
- Total budget of the Call is EUR 270,000.
- Maximum grant value is EUR 10,000.
- Project duration is 8 to 14 months.
How to apply?
- Download detailed information about the Call for Proposals and application forms from the website www.norveskazavas.org.rs
- Submit completed application forms and supporting documents in accordance with the terms of the Call by 22 January 2019 to email@example.com
- For clarifications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 December 2018 at the latest.
Get informed about the Call:
Visit one of four info sessions where we will present the details of the Call. Application for participation in info sessions is required and is done via email email@example.com
- Leskovac, Higher Business School of Professional Studies, Friday, 23 November at 11 am
- Kraljevo, Hotel „Botika“, Tuesday, 27 November, at 11 am
- Svilajnac, Natural History Centre, Wednesday, 28 November at 11 am
- Novi Sad, Hotel „Novi Sad“, Thursday, 29 November at 11 am